Monday, October 22, 2012

appreciating friends


We meet people on Facebook or Blogger that slowly become friends. We talk as if we have known each other our entire lives. Regardless of the distance between us, we act as if we are sitting next to one another. We like their photos ... We share our lives ... We learn about the other states or Countries where they live. ... Virtual friends are important... to say good morning or good evening, a compliment or even sharing a joke! These are small actions that make us smile!! 
I have 'met' some pretty amazing people that I consider close friends even though we have never actually met in person!

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree on all you said. I’ve met some pretty great people along the way as I blog. Strike that. I’ve met some really great people. I’m liking that I have close acquaintances in the blogging world who I feel I can actually reach out to and talk with.

    ReplyDelete